SHOP & GIVE OFFER
General Mills will donate 5 meals to Food Banks Canada when you buy 5 Participating Products from Participating Stores.
Offer Description: General Mills will donate five (5) meals to Food Banks Canada when you buy (5) five Participating Products in one (1) transaction from Participating Stores, snap a photo of the receipt, and upload to the Offer Website by Wednesday, February 10, 2021. For every qualifying receipt uploaded, General Mills Canada will donate five (5) meals to Food Banks Canada, up to a maximum donation of 30,000 meals.
The Shop & Give Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of Canada. General Mills Canada will donate five (5) meals to Food Banks Canada, up to a maximum donation of thirty thousand (30,000) meals, with every uploaded and validated receipt from participating Sobeys, Safeway, Thrifty Foods, IGA West and Foodland stores (the “Participating Stores”) received. IGA Quebec and FreshCo banners are not included in this program.
HOW TO GIVE
1. Purchase any five (5) Participating Products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Store receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.
Participating Products are subject to availability and defined below:
- Participating Cereals: Honey Nut Cheerios™ 725 g, Multi Grain Cheerios™ 585 g, Yellow Box Cheerios™ 570 g, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios™ 778 g, Chocolate Cheerios™ 700 g, Lucky Charms™ 526 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 591 g, Reese® Puffs 601 g, Golden Grahams™ 548 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ 600 g, Fibre 1™ Honey Clusters 700 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Maple Nut 570 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Almond 628 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Triple Berry 619 g, Cheerios™ Oat Crunch 516 g.
- Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Oatmeal Squares 175 g, Nature Valley™ Biscuits 190 g, Nature Valley™ Protein Bars 148-160 g, Nature Valley™ Granola Cups 170-191 g, Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Bars 192-210 g, Nature Valley™ Roasted Nut Bars 210 g, Fibre 1™ Bars 175 g, Fibre 1™ Brownies 125 g, Fibre 1™ Delights 125 g, Fibre 1™ 100 Calorie Bars 130 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks 226 g, Mott’s Fruitsations® Fruit Flavoured Snacks 226 g.
- Participating Yogurt: Yoplait® Minigo® 6x60 g, Yoplait® Tubes® 8x60 g, Yoplait® Source® 650 g, Liberté Classique® 650 g, Liberté Greek® 500 g, Liberté Méditerranée® 500 g, Liberté Greek® 4x100 g, Liberté Greek® Crunch Yogurt 2x130 g.
- Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™ 326 g, Pillsbury™ Crispy Crust Pizza 278-309 g.
- Participating Betty Crocker™ Baking Products: Betty Crocker™ Brownies Mix 440-550 g, Betty Crocker™ Cookie Mix 496 g, Betty Crocker™ Mug Cakes 266-294 g, Betty Crocker™ Brittle Mix 399 g, Betty Crocker™ Bisquick 1 kg, Betty Crocker™ Cake Mixes: Angel Food, Confetti, Red Velvet, Spice Cake 430-465 g, Betty Crocker™ Banana Bread 348 g, Betty Crocker™ Cupcake Mix 465 g, Betty Crocker™ Reese® Dessert Bar Mix 503 g.
- Participating Old El Paso™ Products: Old El Paso™ Shells 125-153 g, Old El Paso™ Tortillas 297-334 g.
2. Upload your Receipt via the Internet by going to www.ShopandGive.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.
3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, province and email address and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name and address, the date and time of transaction, and at least five (5) Participating Products in a single transaction.
4. Then submit the Offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for Receipt rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
By participating in the Offer and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the Offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of Offer administration and offer fulfillment by the Offer administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by Offer administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the Offer if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.
Sobeys is not responsible for the administration or sponsorship of this promotion.